Update

For those of you following along who aren't on Facebook getting my more regular brief updates with a few extra photos posted, I am now home in Vancouver.  Arrived home late Sunday night, went to work yesterday.  I had an almost full night's sleep last night so hopefully I won't suffer a full week of jet-lag which is what I was expecting.

I still have a few more blog posts to do and am now working on my 3-day motorcycle trip to Ninh Binh which for me was the #1 hi-light of this month-long trip.  I hope to have that particular blog posted this weekend.

Since my last post on Hoi An I have been to Ninh Binh, Hanoi, Halong Bay and Taipei.

It was a great trip on the whole except for the incessant rain and 100% humidity in Hanoi.  I was ready to come home a week ago.  Hanoi was a bit of a downer for me.

I hope you've enjoyed following my journey.  Stay tuned....

Brenda

1 comment:

Paris, France